The industry-leading software created entirely in-house and seamlessly integrated with the entire Suite of Products specifically designed for refined fuels and propane.
Is your propane or refined fuel business as efficient as it could be? Are your employees as productive as they should be? Are you filling tanks too early or driving too far?
EnergyForce solves all those issues and more. Created exclusively for our industry, these modules automate every step, including:
- scheduling deliveries
- optimizing routes
- forecasting inventory needs
- invoicing customers
OptimizerPlus is the industry’s only fully intelligent, automated routing tool. This exclusive innovation does all the planning and routing for you each night while you sleep, analyzing every tank every day and generating thousands of potential routes for each driver before automatically choosing the most efficient ones by 5:00 a.m. When your drivers are ready to roll, they have turn-by-turn directions. It’s so efficient that you’ll be able to expand your market while reducing the number of trucks you need.
- total hands-free route scheduling & optimization
- true data-based optimization
- routers can now focus more on customer service requests
Energy-Track software displays all the information your drivers need to serve customers, so they make more money for you without wasting your CSR’s time. Each day’s route is displayed in each truck’s Panasonic Toughbook and automatically:
- provides the complete route, with turn-by-turn driving instructions at the driver’s discretion
- serves as a point-of-sale, calculating and generating customer invoices
- displays gallons and percent remaining on monitored tanks
- combines multiple-tank deliveries on one invoice
- lets drivers collect and update safety information on regulators
Far more than a GPS or standard mapping programs, this system lets you plot tanks for deliveries, so there’s no wasted time or mileage.
- puts the driver in control
- provides turn-by-turn instructions at driver discretion
- pinpoint your fleet’s location in detail
Do you handle tank and HVAC service calls? Our system uses your EnergyForce customer data.
- track and schedule service orders
- create proposals and invoices
- monitor inventory
- bill accurately for parts
Why wait for mailed payments when your customers can easily make ACH and credit card payments 24 hours a day?
- portal on your website allows customers to pay and place orders
- customers can instantly review contracts and updated tank information
- you get paid faster with less handling and no batches
- payments post automatically
Powerful Advantages in your hand
- One entry-point view for vital customer, tank, history, regulator, safety, efficiencies, degree day data
- Reliable tax-calculation engine with seasonal flexibility
- Automated Task Engine sychronizes Software Degree Days, Remote Tank Monitoring, Route Construction and more
- Refined fuels and propane tanks managed with the same customer account
- Electronic Statement Interface (ESI)
Send statements via e-mail, saving postage
- Versatile contract engine with split-billing capabilities
- Scalable, flexible price structures
- Mobile Payments/Text
Pay via smartphone
Years in Business
Months Typical ROI
Active System Devices
Solutions created from real-world experience
How did we make EnergyForce the industry’s most powerful and easiest way to manage propane and refined fuel delivery? It’s simple: we came from that world. Our team includes over a century of combined real-world experience in propane, refined fuels, and cooperatives.
We knew marketers were looking for better ways to manage their businesses, but the industry lacked innovative technology. That’s why Karla Schilling led our team to create our own comprehensive management system for marketers back in 1986, and we’ve consistently improved it ever since.
Today, EnergyForce is a seamless, integrated system of modules that streamlines every step of serving your customers — and provides the training and support you need to get the greatest value from it. We’ve earned a place as the industry’s leader for innovation, and a reputation for listening carefully to marketer needs. We’re constantly asking ourselves and our Valued Partners how we can make our products even better.
We’ve also earned a reputation for integrity. Because we developed our system and modules in-house, we accept full responsibility for it. If you encounter a problem, we won’t blame someone else. We’ll help you get things running like they should.
Unlike our competitors, we’re focused solely on energy management, and EnergyForce was designed specifically for our industry. We understand the challenges marketers face every day, and we help you be more efficient, more profitable, and more competitive, while making work easier for you and your team.